- Judy Chicago at The Dinner Party Brooklyn Museum of Art, 2007
- Fresno Feminist Art Program California State University, Fresno State, 1970-71
- Womanhouse California Institute of the Arts CalArts Feminist Art Program 1971-1972
- Birth Workshop New York Feminist Art Institute, 1980
- Through the Flower Summer Workshop College of Santa Fe, 1994
- SINsation University of Indiana, Bloomington, 1999
- From Theory to Practice Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, 2000
- At Home Western Kentucky University, 2001-2002
- Envisioning the Future Cal Poly and the Pomona Arts Colony, 2003-2004
- Evoke/Invoke/Provoke JoAnn Leet with her boyfriend at the exhibition opening of Evoke/Invoke/Provoke at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee in 2005. Leet's paintings concern interracial issues.
- Judy Chicago Left: Envisioning the Future project. Right: Judy Chicago's home in Belen, New Mexico.
- Teaching Conversations Teaching Conversations is a project of a group of feminist colleagues at Penn State who began to engage in conversations together in fall semester 2011 about the Judy Chicago Art Education Collection and especially about ways to use it in our curriculum.
- GRAE Visiting scholars (left to right) Genoveva Oliveira, Christine Liao, and Adetty Pérez Miles discuss materials in the Judy Chicago Collection at Penn State
The Judy Chicago Art Education Collection @ Penn State
The Judy Chicago Art Education Collection is a living archive on feminist art education. The Collection lives from continued scholarship and teaching in counterbalance to ongoing tendencies of erasure of feminist histories and feminist pedagogy. The participatory architecture of the Collection website invites the voices of many to develop a feminist art education generative archive.17ba