A New Beginning

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JCAEC
    Keymaster

As we move into the 2010-2011 school year, I hope that each of you feels inspired to bring The Dinner Party Curriculum into your school and classroom this year! I hope that you have had a restful summer and have thought of the ways in which TDP Curriculum provides students with a more holistic understanding of history and the role of women in the world.

The Dinner Party holds a very special place in my heart, and I feel passionately that once you begin to work with it, you will see how it can change your life and that of your students. I found that learning about the women who came before me could empower and inspire me. It also gave me a better understanding of where I come from because I was suddenly able to see myself in history in a way I had not before. I know that The Dinner Party can do this for both men and women, girls and boys. I encourage you to think of this Curriculum when planning your lessons this year.

If you need any assistance whatsoever, please reach out to me with your questions, concerns, or feedback. I am available through e-mail, and would also be available via phone. Please contact me today. I will be more than happy to help!

To A Great Year!
    -Hannah
    dpcp@throughtheflower.org

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘News and Events (Archived)’ is closed to new topics and replies.