From the Moderator

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JCAEC
    Keymaster

From the Judy Chicago Art Education Collection Team

Welcome Forum participants! The forum is a space where conversations can be had around The Dinner Party, the Curriculum, and feminism. You are invited to share your experience with The Dinner Party Curriculum Project, so that we may hear each others’ voices, and collaborate in the spirit of feminism. Welcome again and let the posting begin!

JCAEC
    Keymaster

Would any new or old member care to introduce yourself? I would love to get some conversations started. Check out the recent posting under the category, “Conversations.” You can read all about the CentrePompidou in Paris. They have rehung their entire modern and contemporary collection from a woman’s perspective. They are especially focusing on women’s art. The article is fabulous and from a very interesting feminist resource, The F-Word, a magazine and blog. I’m sure everyone will enjoy this piece of news.

And once again, please introduce yourself, I would love to meet any member of the Forum!

-Hannah
    Hannah

JCAEC
    Keymaster

Thank you for joining our community! Are you a teacher? And do you plan to use the Dinner Party Curriculum in your classroom or anywhere else this year? Does your role as a mother change how you see women’s history and the importance of passing it on?

-Hannah

dbutterfly64
    Participant

Hi Hannah, my name is Deandra Newcomb McKinney. I had sent you an email about a month ago through the Judy Chicago website and you responded. Thank you. I am learning, through the work of Judy Chicago and many others, how to formulate and express my feminist thoughts and experiences. Yes, I am interested in teaching The Dinner Party Curriculum as a visiting educator. Currently, I am enrolled as a graduate student at the University of Houston Clear Lake. I was born in Houston, Texas on November 5, 1964. I have lots of questions.

JCAEC
    Keymaster

Hello Again Deandra,

I am so excited to hear back from you! Please contact me at my e-mail dpcp@throughtheflower.org. I look forward to hearing your questions.

-Hannah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Welcome to the DPCP Forum (Archived)’ is closed to new topics and replies.