General

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jasmin 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Judy Chicago
    Participant

I’ve recently been receiving various comments on the Dialogue Portal and am very excited that it’s still being used. I find it interesting that different educators are finding a variety of ways to implement and expand the circle pedagogy that I have used whenever I’ve taught. I’m glad that it is being used and is useful but I’ve found that giving students space and time in the circle over and over again slowly helps break the dynamic of ‘the loudest voices’ dominating discussions. So keep sharing your thoughts. Judy Chicago

Jasmin
    Participant

I just received various comments in the Dialog Portal and am very happy that it is still in use. I find it interesting that different educators find different ways to apply and extend the circle pedagogy I have used every time I teach. watch tv series online free full episodes without downloading I’m glad that this is being used and useful but I’ve found that giving students time and space over and over again slowly helps break the ‘loudest’ dynamics that dominate the discussion. So keep sharing your thoughts. Judy Chicago

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.