Idea of E-learning

Home Forums Dialogue Portal Dialogue Portal: Part I Idea of E-learning

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jasmin 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

A large number of professionals, students and working experts are highly convinced with the rewards of online education, as they can get the same reliable degree in their field of interest. Online courses and degrees have lower tuition fee. Through online degree programs an individual can buy online college and university degree through this degree a person can improve their chances.

Jasmin
    Participant

When I started in eLearning, someone passed me Gagné’s book, which outlines nine principles for designing instruction. With the span of my career, I’ve regularly revisited these nine steps to double-check my course designs. I locate it an excellent place to begin to know differently about my eLearning and obtain new eLearning ideas. In this post, I’ll break through nine steps and look into ways to apply them to be able to your eLearning course.

1. Grab attention.

First impressions are lasting. Catching your learners’ attention is important for keeping them engaged. Think of how movies, stories, and books often begin with something really compelling. streaming trans 7 You’ll be able to apply this principle to the look of your respective eLearning course in a lot of ways. Below are a few techniques to help you get started :

Consider opening your course having a “splash” animation or a brief video to introduce individual.
    Pose a thought-provoking question connected towards the topic.
    Tell a story that resonates with the audience.
    State a surprising undeniable fact that will provoke interest along with a desire to find out more.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.