Men's role in the struggle for equality

Home Forums Dialogue Portal Dialogue Portal: Part I Men's role in the struggle for equality

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jasmin 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Judy Chicago
    Participant

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. I have been very disappointed by the lack of male participation in the Dialogue Portal. So I appreciate your having taken the time to comment and hope that it will stimulate other men to take part. Judy Chicago

Jasmin
    Participant

Encourage learners to utilize knowledge and skills they already have by designing activities inside their frame of reference. When you build of what they already know, they’re inside a better position to retain new information or skills presented.

For instance, imagine you’re developing an application on information security compliance. In case your learners are sales people, you ought to result in the scenario in regards to the consequences streaming trans 7 of losing customer data. This definitely makes the information relevant for them. Or, let’s say the eLearning course is for the contact center staff ; result in the scenario in regards to the consequences to them if their personal data were to become stolen.

Here are a few ideas to assist you to implement this design principle :

Set a quiz, placement test, or pre-test in the beginning on the eLearning course to test your learners’ prior knowledge.
    Help learners to construct regarding that baseline of information.
    Present a horrible problem for the learners to solve.
    Then, as their existing knowledge isn’t adequate to solve the matter, present new information and skills inside the context of the matter. This definitely makes the new information relevant towards the learner.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.