Is Art Getting Better Or Worse

Home Forums Dialogue Portal Dialogue Portal: Part I Is Art Getting Better Or Worse

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WendyColbert 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mark Davidson
    Participant

Art world

Two catastrophic changes have recently upset the art world . First, non-digital art like print media is crashing and burning. Second, digital art forms like viral videos have become hugely popular. Obviously, digital technology has deeply altered the role art can play today.
    We have seen artists sacrifice both of these in the name of their craft. But, you need your body on the most basic of levels to create your work. Successful artist s know that their success is a marathon and not a sprint, so you need to maintain your health to stay in the game. so let me know in the comments below what’s your take.

about me
    I’m a staff author at http://www.cutechildhoo.com

WendyColbert
    Participant

You are absolutely right. The world is changing unconditionally and we need to adapt to the new rules. Now students have a lot of homework to do. I studied a lot of information about why too much homework is bad. I think many people will find this article useful.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.